Old versionsSee all
MBAXP is a powerful and simple to use Modbus ActiveX control that allows Visual Basic, Delphi, Excel and other OLE Container applications to quickly and easily access data from a Modbus slave device connected to the PC. MBAXP supports both RTU, ASCII modes and TCP/IP connections.
The communication in each instance of MBAXP runs in its own thread. That means: Your program does not stop responding while waiting for Modbus transactions to finish. You can communicate with multiple ports simultaneously.
- RTU Mode.
- ASCII Mode.
- Modbus TCP/IP.
- Multi-threaded for high data throughput.
- Sample applications included.
- No runtime fees.
- Easy control of RS-485 converters with RTS toggle.
- Data types supported: Integer, Long, Float and Double.
- Handles multiple ports.
- One instance per port.
- Event driven.
- You get an event whenever a transaction has finished.
- Broadcast (slave ID 0).
- Enron Modbus